The placement of students in all programs will be determined by the age of the student and intake procedure.
- Pertaining to Junior Kindergarten
- The age criterion for Junior Kindergarten admission will be four years of age on or before September 1st of the enrolment year.
- Pertaining to Kindergarten
- The age criterion for Kindergarten admission will be five years of age on or before December 1st of the enrolment year.
- Pertaining to Grade One
- The age criterion for Grade One admission will be six years of age on or before December 1st of the enrolment year.
- For all other grades and/or programs enrolment will be dependent on student’s age and their intake procedure (see specific program requirements).
- Student’s transferring to PSS from other schools/programs will be assessed on their readiness for the year/program and will be placed accordingly (ie. Student’s enrolment in grade three at School X will not guarantee enrolment in year three at PSS).