Welcome to Prairie Sky School
Our Vision ~
We educate children holistically through
art, community, and nature.
Our Purpose ~ To deliver the Saskatchewan Curriculum through:
Art … where curriculum is integrated with visual and performing arts offering mindfulness, expression, and creativity in a natural, beautiful, and purposeful environment.
Community … by nurturing an ethic of support and care:
- As individuals we are open, empathetic, and socially responsible.
- We foster inclusive, holistic relationships that start with individuals then blossom out into the larger community and world.
Nature … through an indigenous lens we care for:
- The Natural World: We foster our interconnection to the natural world;
land, place, people.
- Human Nature: We celebrate the balance of Head, Heart, and Hands (critical thinking/academics, social/emotional learning, experiential learning/real life skills) and support the freedom to be who we are.
- The Nature of Learning: We honour our students’ intrinsic desire to learn and thrive in a safe and holistic environment with effective leadership.
Join us on Facebook: Prairie Sky School
Prairie Sky School
c/o St. Luke's Anglican Church
3233 Argyle Road
Email the Executive Director of Prairie Sky School
Email the Principal of Prairie Sky School
Click HERE for the 2014/15 Calendar
Upcoming at Prairie Sky School:
October 22 (Wednesday):
School Photo Morning
October 30 (Thursday):
Halloween Family Dance
November 3 (Monday):
Community Café (Technology)
November 6 (Thursday):
& Goal Setting Conferences
- no school (stay tuned for conference times from Teachers)
November 10 (Monday):
Teacher Professional Development Day
- no school
November 11 (Tuesday):
- no school
November 17 (Monday):